"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In truth he lacked the discipline, focus and organization to lead.
- In theory, that's great, but the result is work that lacks focus.
- Most of the literature on business process orientation has been in the popular press and lacks a research or empirical focus.
- This project was, however, criticized for lacking transparency and focus.
- For a start, so much of her life seems to lack focus.
- That's not to say that his music lacked gravity or focus.
- It was geared toward women, but the programming lacked focus.
- If modern rock seems to lack focus, industry experts say, the blurring has a long history.
- But much of this debate is fragmented and lacks focus.
- This account is impressive, but more often than not, the book lacks focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.