"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In these cases its best to use manual focus.
- Although these looked like they were using deep focus, they were actually a composite of two different shots.
- Close-ups after her release were shot using soft focus.
- The video used soft focus, gentle lighting and airbrushing looks on Madonna.
- Advanced models use automatic focus and have variable apertures.
- This movement is called Pictorialism, often using soft focus for a dreamy, 'romantic' look.
- These include using selective focus, darkening areas of the prints, and posing her children with significant props.
- (The lag all but disappears if you use manual focus and exposure.)
- He used sharp focus and overhead light that threw long eyelash shadows down alabaster cheeks.
- "I use the Tiffany approach - simplicity and focus," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.