"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It remains unclear whether the focus on Iraq diverted investigators from the domestic inquiry.
- It stated "The narrow focus on Resolution 1441 has diverted attention from the wider picture.
- Mr. Edelen worries that a focus on redemption fees will divert attention from that goal.
- But the focus on their culpability diverts attention from the causal relationship between the Pentagon's priorities and the hellish conditions that both prisoners and their captors endured.
- The thinking in some quarters of the West Wing was that Bill's focus on health care would divert Americans from his economic message and muddy the political waters.
- This focus on technology may divert attention from the essential emotional needs of individuals and couples seeking to have children and the emotional responses of donors.
- Indeed, unfortunately, for many years the focus on the Middle East conflict has diverted attention from Israel's remarkably vibrant cultural life and its intense creative scene.
- And some educators worry that the focus on technology can divert resources that need to go directly to teaching.
- Fairfax is now up to 80 percent; but Daniel Domenech, the county superintendent, says that the new focus "has substantially diverted attention from a broader and richer curriculum."
- Mr. Clarke said that Mr. Bush's focus on Iraq diverted him from hunting down Mr. bin Laden.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.