"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When these were completed, the focus turned to the task of filling the places with cultural events.
- Later the focus turned to making the island a state park.
- After today's ceremony, however, the focus turns back to Cambodia itself.
- In the late 1990s, its focus turned almost exclusively toward Toronto.
- The focus today will turn toward the employment report due on Friday.
- On Sept. 11, the company's focus quickly turned to internal sorrow.
- The focus will now turn to the high-profile jobs that remain open.
- The island's focus turned to defense and by 1638 the colony expected a Spanish attack within a year.
- "The focus is now turning to social justice - what happens to those left behind?"
- Nevertheless, the focus of concern has now turned from housing to unemployment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.