"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, the focus fell upon survivors of D-Day combat from many countries.
- The archaeological focus fell into two areas of northern and southern quarters.
- The focus therefore falls on the final three spots, and the Mets can list at least eight players as candidates for those slots of security.
- For an instant, his holographic body lost focus and the young girl fell through him.
- My focus falls on a single shimmering spot of reflected sunlight in the brook.
- The experimental and innovative focus of the Bauhaus fell somewhat to the wayside.
- Yesterday's focus then falls on preparing Beauty for school.
- A focus on schools and technology is a good start but falls short of what it will take to make a meaningful difference.
- Some new focus may also fall on the American Stock Exchange.
- His focus fell on the 'community of writers', understood in aggregate as 'generations' and 'teams'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.