"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These therapists provide the same mental health services as other therapists, but with a specific focus - a couple's relationship.
- The training is provided with an operational focus and an interfaith approach.
- It provides a community for graduate students and postdoctoral researchers, with an international focus.
- The undergraduate program is intended to provide a liberal arts education with a focus in international affairs.
- She provides expertise on a variety of topics in cancer research with a focus on women's health.
- Since 1958, the school has provided a caring, exciting and challenging educational experience with a distinctive international focus.
- It strives to provide quality music to the Long Island community, with a particular focus on programs for young people.
- Humanitarian aid will be provided impartially and without discrimination, with a focus on those most at risk.
- To provide a rigorous high school experience for multinational students in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on local immersion.
- These courses provide local higher education, with a focus on employability skills.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.