"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Management has allowed Ferguson to retain the striker's single-minded focus.
- Such papers have retained their focus on national and international news, business news, analysis and the arts.
- However, The Blind Boys of Alabama made the choice to retain their focus on gospel music.
- The company has also divested business positions to retain its strong focus on underwriting of specialty insurance products.
- It concluded that those already supporting the wider aims of al-Qaida continued to do so, but "those with reservations retain their focus on Libya".
- As long as you can retain your focus and concentration, it's good to be emotional.
- Bodyguards need to be observant, and retain their focus on their job, despite distractions such as fatigue.
- It retained its focus on humanities subjects and the social sciences.
- Observing the academic transformation of the college into a university, Sorensen openly pushed for it to retain its focus on vocational training.
- Radhika retains her focus on the dining table again, where a supper time scenario is played out this time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.