"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The renewed focus resulted in the publication of several books about Scanian history.
- Increased focus on genetic disease in developing countries may eventually result from progress in eliminating environmental diseases there as well.
- The focus on midair collisions has resulted in much tighter reporting procedures.
- This double focus inevitably results in a certain didacticism.
- This specialized focus resulted in substantial growth of the business.
- This focus resulted in the 909, sometimes called the "plastic Porsche".
- But that focus has resulted in a campaign top-heavy with Washington consultants.
- On the other hand, too much focus may result in the loss of variety.
- The focus on quantity at rock-bottom prices merely results in ecological and economic problems.
- Jordan's focus on urban professionals instead of weekend poets resulted in part from studies conducted at the agency.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.