"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some Christmas tree stands were uniquely designed and have value in the secondary antiques market.
- Be Bold is a uniquely designed handbook for young people who want to create powerful careers in social change.
- However, it contained many advanced features for its time, including uniquely designed wings.
- The carrier handle is uniquely designed so it's more comfortable for parents to transport.
- A key issue is whether the items Iraq tried to buy are uniquely designed for centrifuge use or could have other applications.
- The open plaza at the entrance is about 800 m with a uniquely designed porch.
- The college's modern architecture was uniquely designed for communal living.
- Most towns had their own banks, each with a uniquely designed bank note.
- The Osborne was uniquely designed with 11 stories on the front and 15 on the back.
- The line has 971 uniquely designed bridges and two tunnels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.