"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The organizers encourage teamwork, and many obstacles are purposefully designed so as to be very difficult to complete alone.
- But in recent weeks, that pattern - purposefully designed when the team was constructed in the off season - has been turned on its head.
- The school provides small classes, which are purposefully designed as "blends" or two-grade classrooms.
- It was one thing to find out that brain fever is a purposefully designed infection, aimed at the brightest humans.
- The Wildey was purposefully designed to be a hunting firearm.
- The phasers were purposefully designed so they couldn't fire on our own ship.
- All of the levels are purposefully designed to look artificial and appear to be inside a dome.
- One reason is that of the 16 blacks elected to Congress in 1992, 13 represent districts purposefully designed to have a majority of black voters.
- Katayama's interiors are purposefully designed to be experienced independent of what is being sold.
- There are classrooms purposefully designed for each subject.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.