"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This station was consciously designed to match the pretensions of a baroque imperial capital.
- The station was consciously designed to be a civic centre with a wide range of rooms including a theatre.
- In fact, some Jewish myths may have been consciously designed to reflect the conflict between paganism and a new uncompromising monotheism.
- It was deliberately and consciously designed to be difficult to trace back to him.
- Many of the processes within medicine were never consciously designed.
- The range of speakers called upon seemed consciously designed to stress Christian collaboration within the movement and equally its vitality across generations.
- The structure has been consciously designed and has an official purpose.
- Another popular modern interpretation believes that the gardens were designed consciously to communicate a powerful, symbolic political message.
- The third reason is that the schools were consciously designed as being for those not suitable for high academic attainment.
- The Radburn pattern fares better overall since it was consciously designed "for the motor age".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.