"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- St. Gillian's specialty is still designing multipart outfits for the woman who likes the look of sportswear but may not always want to put the pieces together herself.
- He began to design hats and outfits at the age of twelve for his mother, Gertrude, until she died in 1999.
- And despite no formal training in fashion designing, I began to design outfits for my friends," he said.
- It's no good designing wonderful outfits only certain people can afford.
- Through this job she met fashion designer H. Naoto (who would later design the clothes and outfits for Marbell).
- In general, the designers pledged to design fewer career-driven outfits and more casual clothes.
- In 1987-1990 she was still designing unique outfits for a company named Atelierika.
- Work to design outfits for the following year begins almost as soon as carnival ends.
- She moved to Los Angeles in 1929, where she designed outfits for the Ice Follies.
- This time, he designed outfits instead, and the difference showed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.