"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The station building is symmetrically designed on an H-shaped floor plan.
- The building is symmetrically designed in a Georgian style, though Soutar adopted a cottage vernacular with dormer windows.
- The fountain was designed symmetrically in three identical sections.
- These were in the reserves and were designed symmetrically.
- The pair of skyscrapers uses glass for the towers' symmetrically designed windows.
- Predictably in this symmetrically designed house, the next room was a bathroom.
- The project featured a symmetrically designed structure with seven rooms on the first floor, and nine rooms on the second floor.
- The symmetrically designed admirable mosque is considered as one of "the finest architectural compositions of the Sultanate history."
- Traditional Cape Cod houses were very simple: symmetrically designed with a central front door surrounded by two multi-paned windows on each side.
- It has a performing arts center, multiple computer labs, indoor and outdoor running tracks, and is designed symmetrically for the middle and high school sections.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.