"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Country houses during this era were often palatial, with expansive estates and architecturally designed gardens.
- A Roman shower is a type of architecturally designed shower stall that does not require a door or curtain.
- The facilities are architecturally designed for the Queensland climate.
- The facades held 14 architecturally designed external niches, which were filled from 1399 to around 1430.
- It's not that I don't like the challenge of an architecturally designed dessert.
- "They said, 'We don't know what the heck a yurt is, but to us this looks like a beautiful, contemporary, architecturally designed house.' "
- There the campus was architecturally designed, landscaped and the interior created with a simple color scheme.
- Many expanded from simple stops into major architecturally designed terminals that included shopping and other businesses.
- With only 4% Indians living in architecturally designed homes, there was a compelling need to radically change the way we live.
- "We're going to try to show that these are architecturally designed and don't have to look like boxes," Mrs. Reens said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.