"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new complex was accordingly designed to house only one legislative body.
- The system is extensible up to eight coaches, and platforms have been designed accordingly.
- They need, for consumers, to be designed and marketed accordingly.
- The main Iveagh Trust buildings built in 1903-05 were designed accordingly.
- Computer programs and programming languages were accordingly designed to execute sequentially.
- The potential for extension of the science mission beyond this period exists and the observatory is being designed accordingly.
- While in the 'One chest per team' maps are designed accordingly.
- They depend on the income they get from these businesses, and their buildings are designed accordingly.
- Because helicopters have joined the assortment of ground vehicles, the levels have been designed accordingly.
- Young kids like computer games; even quite sophisticated games end up in the hands of little kids, and are designed accordingly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.