"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your website: is it rationally designed?
- Though the potion is rationally designed, its ingredients sound like a witch's brew.
- It was not rationally designed.
- With its 6 x 13 columns or 5 x 12 intercolumniations, this temple was designed entirely rationally.
- Manufacturers of typing keyboards continue to prefer our inefficient qwerty layout to a rationally designed one.
- Their lead product, Provenge, is an example of their "rationally designed therapeutic process" intended to break immune tolerance to certain disease specific proteins.
- An effect similar to coaxial stacking has been observed in rationally designed DNA structures.
- DNA nanostructures must be rationally designed so that the individual nucleic acid strands will assemble into the desired structures.
- Pancuronium remains one of the few muscle relaxants logically and rationally designed from structure-action relationship data.
- We discuss how rationally designed oligo probes can distinguish expression patterns of individual genes in a gene family with similar sequences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.