"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The latest rumors have a traditionally designed oil-fired plant.
- Traditionally designed kava bowls are made from a single piece of wood, with multiple legs.
- Christ Church is a traditionally designed church built in red brick.
- The discipline software engineering is traditionally designed to bridge industry and research needs.
- They sit next to a traditionally designed circle in their homes and start calling the names of their ancestors.
- This dance has been traditionally designed for men although women may take part if there are not enough men.
- Access to the cargo area through the traditionally designed tailgate, which folds down, is difficult for short people.
- They are usually traditionally designed with observable elements of Persian architecture.
- This design requires approximately half the amount of oil that a more traditionally designed fryer would require.
- But reception classes in infants' schools are traditionally designed for five-year-olds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.