"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The specific features of the boat depicted on the rock from the 16 D-5 site must have been designed earlier in the Nubian Mesolithic.
- It had been designed a few years earlier to fly at medium altitude, carrying a "chaff" dispenser under each wing to jam enemy radar systems.
- Paxton had earlier designed Princes Park, Liverpool, a private development.
- In Odessa he built the Potemkin Stairs designed earlier by a Russian architect.
- Given the Cell was designed earlier, then 10x more transistors in the same space is well achievable.
- (Edison had earlier designed an electric torpedo which received its power by a cable that remained connected with the mother ship.)
- Kessler had earlier designed the grounds of Meyer's house in what is today's Kansas City Art Institute.
- It had been designed by a local architect 20 years earlier.
- Peyret had earlier designed a tandem wing glider which won first prize at the first British gliding competition in 1922.
- Himon had earlier designed a fortress planet, Tartaros.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.