"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each team was asked to design a house for a standard 80-by-100-foot lot.
- Well, not everyone can design or build a house, that's true.
- He also helped design a house for the poor and jail.
- Her husband has his own take on designing a house for an active family.
- He doesn't like people but somehow is able to design wonderful houses for them.
- The site also made it possible to design a house of complex personalities.
- Street also designed the village school (now closed) and teacher's house, which were built at the same time.
- It is very hard to design a house if you don't know the shape of the bricks.
- Originally I wanted to do a game about architecture, how you design a house.
- So I want to design houses and paint your backgrounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.