"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They include rich museums, splendid royal tombs, and two of the world's most exquisitely designed mosques.
- It is noted for exquisitely designed carvings.
- A small part of Versailles's exquisitely designed gardens.
- They wore deerskin breeches and cotton shirts exquisitely designed in a multitude of colors.
- A trout, is a simply and exquisitely designed creature that does not bear disfigurement well.
- When I was leaving, the boss handed me a couple of couple of exquisitely designed business cards, "so that you don't forget us," he said.
- Instead, they often wear really cool T-shirts and designer eyeglasses and hand out exquisitely designed business cards on heavy card stock.
- There's no intellectual substitution for wrapping your finger around the handle of a coffee mug that's been exquisitely designed.
- Gerta handed him the beautifully wrought silver bowl and exquisitely designed spoon.
- Their work ranges from major pieces of sculpture to some exquisitely designed watering cans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.