"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boat, which is aerodynamically designed, requires Wartinger to lie down while driving it.
- It has to be aerodynamically designed so they blow around and past the house and the decks, like a wind tunnel.
- The aerodynamically designed body and features of the E39 gave the 528i and 540i, 0.28 and 0.31 drag coefficients respectively.
- Its form is very aerodynamically designed.
- Some buildings have been aerodynamically designed so that convection via ducts and interior spaces eliminates any need for electric fans.
- They constructed many aerodynamically designed race cars.
- A total of 13 teams came to Daytona with the new, more aerodynamically designed 1961 Pontiacs contributed by the manufacturer.
- The Czechoslovakian Tatra 77 is the first serial-produced truly aerodynamically designed automobile.
- The pylons were aerodynamically designed to produce some lift when in forwards flight, slightly unloading the rotors.
- Exterior wise, the front bumper is different from the standard Civic designed aerodynamically.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.