"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At some airports this is a challenge, as the space is not optimally designed.
- In this strategy, products and packages are optimally designed to meet their intended use.
- The Orpheus consoles have microchips optimally designed for the particular type of maths and signal-processing required.
- With their higher flux density, electric machines with high-energy PMs are at least competitive with all optimally designed singly fed synchronous and induction electric machines.
- Despite the high coercivity of neodymium or samarium-cobalt PMs, continuous torque density is virtually the same amongst electric machines with optimally designed armature winding sets.
- Even with optimally designed parts and moulds it is still more difficult to produce parts with thin walls.
- Lightweight, compact, field-tested after hours sheathed in ice at minus- 300癋 cold-chamber temperatures, the Sig Sturmgewehr 552's were optimally designed for extreme-weather cornmando action.
- Peirce also invented an optimally designed experiment for regression.
- These diagrams allow the network planner to analyze how the network will perform in each state, ensuring that the network will be optimally designed.
- As corrective power increases, even optimally designed lenses will have distortion that can be noticed by a user.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.