"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the remote control is thoughtfully designed, featuring buttons of different sizes and shapes to help your thumb find its way in the dark.
- "Our admissions policies have been carefully and thoughtfully designed, and are based upon a great deal of research."
- "And the system must be thoughtfully designed."
- Dell's Adamo line included a number of machines that were genuinely attractive and thoughtfully designed.
- The final two sections, table assignments and expenses, are thoughtfully designed and comprehensive.
- It's a very livable operating system that's been thoughtfully designed and well put-together.
- The unidentified narrator presents a lot of useful material, and the sequence of topics has been thoughtfully designed.
- There was hardly a cliché to be found among the items on the thoughtfully designed menu.
- The school is a remodeled warehouse, but now it feels like a Scandinavian office space, thoughtfully designed for creativity and academic work.
- Meanwhile, the Panasonic offers thoughtfully designed and (for a cellphone) simple software.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.