"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ron Suskind noted that the CIA analysis of the video led them to the consensus view that the tape was designed strategically to help President Bush win reelection in 2004.
- Rock radio is the domain of formats, strategically designed and limited choices of music that insure that a station will sound more or less the same all day long.
- The front hall is strategically designed to accommodate multi-level booths and heavy machinery.
- Grady EMS operates a high performance system with units strategically located throughout the city designed to optimize response times.
- The main attack on Hill 112 was strategically designed to fix the German panzers and tactically to gain 'elbow room' in what was still a tight beachhead.
- The office chair was strategically designed to increase the productivity of clerical employees by making it possible for them to remain sitting at their desks for long periods of time.
- With the ceiling clearance of nine meters and a floor load capacity of 250 pounds per square foot, the halls are strategically designed to accommodate multi-level booths and heavy machinery.
- Wearing a strategically designed full-skirted black dress of generous décolletage, she smoothly executes stylized steps by choreographers like Bob Fosse and Michael Bennett, to whom she was married.
- The CBS Olympic slogan, "Share a moment with the world," is "strategically designed to reach beyond the traditional sports viewers," a network press booklet says.
- A collection of stories must be strategically designed to avoid awkward changes of tone, mood, subject matter and style.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.