"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A rather crudely designed signboard read "Topographie des Terrors."
- Most of the literature was often crudely designed but easily reproduced.
- Then, with pictures of kids, crudely designed numbers counting from 4 to 1 appear.
- The robots were bipedal; they were crudely designed.
- He had crudely designed fake birth certificates, the authorities say.
- They were too crudely designed to have within them the apparatus of mammals such as ovaries and wombs.
- There are concerns that crudely designed jammers may disrupt the functioning of medical devices such as pacemakers.
- Fortunately, these lenses are large, often crudely designed mechanically (if not optically) and therefore easy to fix.
- Cannon crouched on some of those platforms now, he noted, crudely designed yet well made, then turned his attention to the shipyard itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.