"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the first locally designed aircraft to be built in large numbers for the Japanese Navy.
- Its simple beauty is enhanced by locally designed stained-glass windows in red, blue, orange, and yellow.
- In the 1970s the company launched a number of crawler cranes designed locally but had appeal throughout the world.
- There were also a number of locally designed mounts.
- The bags hanging just inside the door, also locally designed and produced, are truly special creations.
- It was Czechoslovakia's first locally designed and built jet aircraft.
- Some parents are concerned about the quality of locally designed courses.
- All the subsystems have been designed and developed locally in Pakistan.
- The products are all locally designed and made.
- Sigaw967 is an effective radio station because it is locally designed and market driven.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.