"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Japanese garden, supposedly designed by the great landscape artist Sōami.
- One tent supposedly designed to withstand high wind was blown flat.
- The measure is supposedly designed to provide additional health care benefits for older people while enabling them to conserve most of their financial assets.
- Most do not trust the system supposedly designed to protect their heritage.
- Supposedly designed to maximize team efficiency, not to eliminate his opponents.
- At twenty past one last night he had burned a charm supposedly designed to ward off evil influence from him.
- The pistol was supposedly designed by a man named Korovine in 1930.
- He didn't need the privacy, but the material was supposedly designed to block low energy projectiles and lasers.
- It is supposedly designed to reinforce present divisions of class, power and gender.
- Greece is one of the countries which recently pushed through special legislation supposedly designed to fight terrorism and organised crime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.