"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Ohio plazas are classically designed in red brick with white trim and copper domes.
- The new classically designed building was dedicated in August 1924.
- Bernard Lavalette, comedian and singer, spends weekends here with his wife in their classically designed villa.
- Besides having hundreds of classically designed buildings, the city is also home to some of the most modern and interesting buildings in Mexico.
- The classically designed theaters required an elaborate auditorium ceiling, usually with one or more grand chandeliers.
- Iowa State's main campus features 490 acres of trees, plants and classically designed buildings.
- There is also a classically designed open air amphitheatre.
- On one page, great writing, presented in a beautiful typeface, classically designed, on the opposite, a memorable photograph.
- In a classically designed organ, four "straight" ranks would require 244 pipes.
- A classically designed and supplied bomb shelter and bunker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.