"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, it has not been tested for effectiveness in scientifically designed studies.
- The study was not scientifically designed to project precisely the extent of poor nutrition among the city's nearly 10,000 homeless children.
- Many high-end beds are said to be scientifically designed to provide an ideal night's sleep.
- They are suitable for both adults and children, and the individual stations have been scientifically designed to provide a range of exercise.
- Athletic shoes today are scientifically designed to minimize the risks peculiar to each activity.
- It is scientifically designed to meet your fishes health requirements...
- The country has no scientifically designed landfill and the common practice is for the open dumping of waste.
- Here they constructed "scientifically designed buildings built for the comfort and convenience of the children," in which to hold their school.
- A thin vapor rose from the cup, scientifically designed to stimulate the appetite.
- There are scientifically designed storage media that provide this environment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.