"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Bf 109G horizontal tail surfaces were replaced with larger area freshly designed units, and the vertical tail surface was increased in size.
- BDM has designed and will run a highly technical center for training light infantry units at Fort Chaffee, Ark.
- HeavyMetal Vee, for designing ground vehicles and naval units.
- The car was fitted with front disc-brakes which were British Dunlop designed units, made under license by Bendix, "the first American production model to offer them."
- Consideration needs to be given to the balance of time and coverage devoted to core units as against supplementary or school designed units.
- User options to increase map size to over 1000x1000, and to design new units and graphics, have made significant creative modification and extension of the game possible.
- Northstar has particular expertise in the development of integrated navigation systems, and also has a reputation for designing units that are stylish as well as capable.
- In order to achieve this scale-up a lot of lab data had to be used to design commercial sized units.
- It focused on a fictional environment during the 1930s, allowing players to design units from different anatomical parts of animals.
- After the Kobe quake in 1994, Mr. Ban designed units of cardboard and plastic housing for the thousands who had been driven from their homes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.