"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It became a technical college in 1979, and its management was transferred from provincial to national authorities in 1983.
- They were transferred to regional authorities or became independent companies.
- On July 2, he transferred the prisoners to civilian authorities; within a week they were all released with no charges filed.
- Housing benefit was transferred from the Department of Social Security to local authorities in 1982.
- We are working to transfer power from central government to local authorities and the communities and individuals they represent.
- Cycling England's responsibilities are being transferred to local authorities - but can they cut it?
- In 1923 it was transferred to public authorities to be used as a school.
- Around 40% of the network was transferred to local authorities.
- And when is more responsibility to be transferred to local democratic authorities?
- Competence in this area has been transferred to local authorities who can choose whether or not to participate in running such facilities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.