"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would need complete authority, or it would come to nothing.
- For others, he would need legal authority and money from Congress.
- In essence, the report said individual schools need increased authority, resources and responsibility with less emphasis on government mandates.
- In an emergency, you'll need legal authority to act on your parents behalf.
- Secretaries say they need one thing even more than training: authority.
- In fact, there has been no vote, in part because the administration says it does not need Congressional authority.
- "This is a business that's gone through a growth stage and now probably needs authority to be delegated at lower levels."
- And how much authority do you need as a doctor, anyway?
- On the fuel-economy issue, federal transportation officials say they need new authority to set higher standards for cars.
- "Certain things must be done without delay, and they will need authority behind them."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.