"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Education Act 1902 allowed local authorities to create secondary schools.
- And he said that the new rule allowed authorities many ways to justify an increase.
- The US did not allow local authorities to examine the scene until six days after the crash.
- It was designed to allow federal authorities to step in during kidnappings.
- We cannot allow religious authorities to censor our creative and intellectual work.
- This allowed public authorities to borrow money for public works.
- A law to allow local authorities to license stores selling groceries to sell wine.
- It also allowed local authorities to specify special speed limits through regulations made under this Act.
- I welcome his call to allow judicial authorities to speak to each other without diplomatic protocol.
- Walt had agreed to allow federal authorities to assume jurisdiction without a challenge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.