"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In October 1321 the king took up arms to restore his personal authority.
- It took a foreign invasion to restore authority and order.
- Moreover, the plan does not restore judicial authority in all drug cases.
- His political base is tiny, and the army has little interest in restoring civilian authority.
- Major's re-election as leader of the party failed to restore his authority.
- Moreover, the plan falls far short of restoring judicial authority in drug cases.
- He later returned to Adjara and restored his authority in the region.
- Efforts to restore investigative authority to the commission have been stalled in Congress.
- What can the church do to restore its moral authority and regain a respected voice in our national debate?
- The office had become rather insignificant, but Hannibal restored its power and authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.