"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Humbly the little Indian bowed to the president, acknowledging his authority.
- He looked around the room at the five men who had risen to their feet and were acknowledging his authority with varied degrees of respect.
- But Bila is stubborn and refuses to acknowledge his father's authority.
- In consequence, the local populations acknowledged his authority over themselves.
- "I don't acknowledge your authority," the young one replied.
- The assembled men refused to acknowledge his authority, insisting they would only follow Allen's lead.
- That being so, I acknowledge your authority over me, whatever the law may say.
- Even so, he did not do anything to acknowledge the other's authority, neither bowing nor nodding.
- As arbiter, he can not move without a complaint from one who acknowledges his authority.
- He nodded at her acknowledging his authority at least in this small way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.