"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least he had not lost authority over his men.
- There's a lot of talk about teachers having lost their authority to maintain discipline.
- Much has changed in the country, and the party has lost its authority.
- The Prince will now lose his authority and be planted himself.
- If the school starts relaxing it's rules for certain parents they'll lose authority and control.
- His party is fast losing its authority before the newer, more democratic Government institutions have taken control.
- He had obviously lost his authority, and this triggered the revolution.
- Now he, too, would have to land without a fall or lose what authority he had.
- None of these things can be attempted by a parliament that has lost its moral authority.
- By then, the central state in the kingdom of France was rapidly losing authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.