"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Belser could get authority in his voice when he was a might to.
- He's got full authority to go forward or pull the plug.
- Sometimes the number you are given is one used by stores to get authority to charge to a card.
- If you're serious about going, you'll have to get authority from the Academy.
- There was the type of individual who said, "I'll have to get authority from my superiors."
- "Then you better call your office and get authority."
- It is unlikely that we would get such authority at the moment.
- What if we took responsibility as a way of getting more authority next time?
- Somebody got a brilliant idea and authority to try it.
- The agency will probably have to get authority from Congress to implement this reform.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.