"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It could undermine his authority, and that would never be allowed to happen.
- Paris didn't want undermine the security chief's authority, but he had to say it.
- The teacher ran to the principal and said I had undermined her authority.
- "Did you ever hear of a thing called conspiracy to undermine authority?"
- Such an election could undermine, rather than legitimate, his authority.
- That kind of writing always risks undermining an author's authority.
- If she ignored him, it would undermine his authority with the crew.
- Sergeant Williams had undermined his authority, he said - again.
- Good, she wasn't going to undermine my authority by contradicting me.
- He is told of an unusual situation that could undermine his authority in the locker room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.