"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a spokesman said that they were working with postal authorities to upgrade service.
- The community continued to work with authorities in the federal and local levels to resolve these issues.
- We work closely with Provincial authorities on economic, commercial, development and cultural issues.
- A residents group was formed to work with authorities to eradicate the practice although complaints continue.
- Brown says the government is working with local authorities to identify the best support for children in care.
- They have worked with schools, local authorities, foster parent groups and local police forces.
- Together, they are working with local authorities and communities to plan the space according to the needs of the community.
- Some detainees were reportedly forced to work up to 18 hours a day without pay for private companies working in partnership with Chinese authorities.
- I'm working with authorities in Russia, and maybe one day the suspect may try to sneak back into this country.
- It was important to work with leading authorities to develop this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.