"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also, most notably, how the television is used as an effective political tool for gaining leadership and authority of the state.
- One did not gain authority in an arena without some prowess.
- This effort to gain greater authority contrasts sharply with the approach taken by the president's father.
- That alone would've gained him considerable authority if he'd wanted it.
- During this time women gain more responsibility and authority within the household.
- Women gain respect and authority as they get older.
- Management will gain more authority in scheduling the officers' work assignments.
- It gains authority from the author's broad mastery of Western history.
- "If that's the case, why did you allow her to gain so much authority in the Temple?"
- Earlier this year he gained authority to transfer principals among schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.