"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The younger artist - the original art itself - still possesses greater authority.
- Although few in number, the Lipuls seemed to possess considerable authority and influence.
- He was the most moderate and just of all the men who possessed great authority in his time.
- South Africa has nine provinces, each with its own provincial government, which possesses legislative and executive authority.
- Its garb was regal and the face had once possessed authority.
- Yet it possesses high authority as an exposition of Catholic doctrine.
- They may possess law-enforcement authority, usually related to their functions.
- Local authorities do not have legislative abilities even if they possess regulatory authority.
- And the sources he cites are somehow reassuring; they possess authority.
- In perhaps no other team sport do authority figures possess so little authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.