"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Congress can strengthen the President's authority to submit specific appropriations for cutting.
- The Senate also began beating back amendments that would variously strengthen or narrow the president's military authority.
- That has not strengthened their authority or their ability to combat terrorism.
- The Government is simultaneously asking Congress to strengthen its authority to bar aliens for foreign policy reasons.
- The new law strengthens and extends their authority to do that.
- However, he used violence to strengthen his authority.
- These actions allowed Herman to strengthen his authority and alleviate further tensions in international affairs.
- However, he failed to strengthen his royal authority among the nobles.
- I believe that adopting measures which are more in line with international democratic standards could only help strengthen its moral authority further.
- The other would strengthen the president's constitutional authority over the courts, which are now dominated by religious extremists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.