"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until a new set of officials could be chosen, these must take authority.
- Lately, since she is gOne, he takes authority on himself, gives orders.
- We began to pray against the dizziness, taking authority over any attack in the name of Jesus.
- But the Republicans took authority over the law away from that committee and gave it to the banking committee.
- "I will take full authority so I'm able to serve my country."
- To one who takes such authority for a blessing, can evil be far behind?
- The action, as with any spiritual warfare situation, is to pray together taking authority over the Enemy in this particular area.
- "This isn't a conspiracy to take authority away from you."
- Burke nodded, and wanting to take authority, walked behind his desk.
- That's the mold everybody talks about, a guy to take authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.