"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I made my report to the authorities at Paris, and a week after he was carried off."
- Calls were made to the authorities in the last few days about each of these incidents.
- He would also make a complete report to the authorities about the events of that morning.
- The Mexico City police said the family had not made any formal report to the authorities.
- Nor did it appear to make any difference to the authorities.
- My dear Arthur, you must make a clean breast of this to the authorities.
- You have not made a statement to the authorities regarding what happened?
- What immediate representations will it make to the Turkish authorities?
- "Then let us go make that point to the authorities," Doyle said, "both local and federal."
- Valentin has already made a statement to that effect to the authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.