"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when you did write, it would carry more authority.
- The vice chairman's job does not carry much formal operational authority inside the company.
- Russell's voice carried enormous moral authority, even into his early 90s.
- His voice was neither harsh nor angry, but it carried authority.
- Even now, it doesn't carry automatic moral authority to command.
- When he spoke his voice was soft, but it carried total authority.
- What a burden it must be to carry such authority when so young.
- The voice was husky from sleep but carried absolutely authority.
- There was a time when a strong statement from Washington in support of human rights and democratic behavior carried real authority.
- Strong the fight in the man might not be, but all that weight carried authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.