"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Community elders often hold more authority than those in formal government positions.
- There he served as an officer in the army of the Khan but did not hold authority over any territory.
- Religion was a powerful force, and the priests sometimes held more authority than the kings.
- He thought that the radio voices had held more authority and depth.
- He was opposed by the Earps who held authority at different times on the federal, county and local level.
- That seemed to be his one reason in life, to hold blind authority over the school.
- Every computer in the network is assigned a range of board positions for which it holds authority.
- Women had little power in the family system, and the patriarch held absolute authority.
- It was the voice of a man who held authority and who'd reached a difficult decision.
- From 1814 to 1820, he held military authority over Transylvania.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.