"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "After working with these kids and having to keep them in line, I can respect authority a little more," he said.
- It encouraged Ethiopians who respect authority to work together, and directed the government to "think seriously" about changing the mentality of the police.
- "Because you teach children to respect authority, and then authority figures take advantage of that."
- The emphasis with European children seems to be to listen and to respect authority.
- Scientists are taught to question their superiors; physicians learn to respect authority and hierarchy.
- "It's like you don't respect authority," he wails at one point, the thought only belatedly dawning on him.
- Michael, still wanting to prove a point about respecting authority, agrees to this despite Lucille's protests.
- But we are also the person in authority and people don't respect authority like they used to.
- "I have always taught the children to respect authority," he said, "so I didn't put up a fight."
- "They come from homes where getting an education is important, where the parents or parent have taught them to respect authority," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.