"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From that point on, at different moments in Canada's history, some leaders and groups have risen to claim authority.
- Not even the queen would claim authority over you.
- What is it to claim authority or to accept that someone has authority over one?
- It will be a long time, if ever, before scientists claim authority on such issues as esthetic judgment.
- Functioning without an official government but with at least two contenders claiming authority can be difficult.
- The church claimed spiritual authority for its practices and attempted to control the society.
- He had claimed authority over every human being in the Smoke Ring.
- Neither of these men ever claimed Strang's office or authority, however.
- The setting for death shifted from the home to the hospital, where doctors, rather than religious leaders, claimed authority.
- Its government (the Mull) claims authority over the whole planet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.