"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until the 1920s, the British had limited authority in the south.
- "Clearly, his authority is limited by what church people will accept and believe."
- His authority to do so was limited by the general assembly.
- Their authority was limited: they could not arrest white people.
- The Governor's authority to deal with these problems is sharply limited, however.
- In practice, her authority was always limited by the effects of the civil wars.
- On the other hand, her authority over her own children was even limited.
- But his authority was limited to a single city.
- It said the judge's authority to review the government's handling of the deals was limited.
- He has honestly told people that his authority is limited.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.