"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In order to assist local authorities to carry out major redevelopment, the Act provided for extensive government grants.
- In times of emergency, the governor may call the National Guard to assist civil authorities.
- We will continue to assist local authorities who want to subsidise rural transport.
- They are also trained to assist local authorities in case of disasters and uprisings.
- Additionally, the brigade is prepared to support the state with both Soldiers and equipment to assist civil authorities during a crisis.
- There is no penalty for refusal to assist authorities.
- A poster may assist foreign authorities in attempting to locate your child.
- "Obviously, we have been involved for a long time in efforts to assist authorities down there to do things like this," a Congressional official said.
- One innovation might be a set of overarching principles to assist local authorities and others.
- Now we have the experience of what happened, and the Governor has taken action to contain the process and assist local authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.